Tuesday, August 9, 2011

jennifer Metcalfe admits that she splashes out on outfits

Jennifer Metcalfe admits that she splashes out on outfits

Jennifer Metcalfe is still in love with her withDancing On Ice partner Sylvain Longchambon.

Jen Metcalfe: Still going strong with Sylvain. Pic: ITV

Jennifer Metcalfe is still in love with her withDancing On Ice partner Sylvain Longchambon.

The Hollyoaks actress explains that she makes sure that she looks good whenever they go out.

However, she admits that it does not come cheap and she likes to splash out on sexy outfits.

She told Now magazine: "My real downfall is dresses - I've spent £1,500 on a dress in the past.

"If I try one on and really love it, I find it difficult to walk away.

"If it makes you feel good, it's priceless."

She added: "I like Net-A-Porter for designer stuff and Primark and Miss Selfridge on the high street."

Discussing strange gifts she has been given by fans, the 27-year-old added:

"I got a big bag of tights once.

"That was mental! It was so weird, I chucked them straight away."

This article is powered by Well Content
jennifer metcalfe
jennifer metcalfe
jennifer metcalfe


jennifer metcalfe
jennifer metcalfe
jennifer metcalfe
jennifer metcalfe
jennifer metcalfe
jennifer metcalfe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...